It's GIVEAWAY time. Happy Days! Enter to win a stunning one cone project of your choice using our luxurious and lofty Grace cashmere in aran weight. 

The Giveaway is open to everyone, regardless fo your location.

Grace is made from 70% recycled "pre-consumer" cashmere fibres saving thousands of kilograms of fibres from going into landfill. The remaining 30% is made with virgin cashmere fibres sourced from cashmere farms following sustainable protocols and for whom the ethical treatment of animals is paramount. Grace is made with patented specialist technology and is fully certified by the Global Recycled Standard. Milled by KPC Yarn to exacting standards, Grace has been allergy tested and is made with metal free dyes. Grace is gentle on your skin, gentle on Mother Earth, is a delight to work with and looks stunning made up.

Grace Aran Colour Range

Learn more about Grace in aran weight here.

What you will win

The winner can choose a knit or crochet project from the following selection, in their favourite colour from the Grace aran range, as shown above.


  • Grace Aran yarn in the winner's selected colour (1 x 400g cone)
  • A beautifully designed downloadable pattern (English (UK) written pattern, including a measurement diagram
  • Cotton Project Kit Bag


Cashmere Mesh Shawl

Crochet Mesh Shawl

This project requires only one cone of Grace Aran. 


Cashmere Petite Baby Set

Cashmere petite baby set

One cone creates a hat, booties and blankie. 


Cashmere Hat and Cowl Set

Cashmere Slouchy Hate and Cowl set

One cone creates the complete set.  Sample shown is in colour Keepsake.


Cashmere Diamond Blanket

Cashmere Diamond Stitch Blanket

One cone makes a baby blanket 80cm w x 82cm h.  Sample shown is in colour Billie Jeans.

Cashmere Bramble Stitch Blanket

Cashmere Bramble Stitch Blanket
One cone makes a baby blanket 70cm w x 75cm h.  Sample shown is in colour Wheat.

Cashmere Lace Rib Blanket

Cashmere Lace Rib Blanket
One cone makes a baby blanket 70cm w x 82cm h.  Sample shown is in colour Hush.


You can view the complete Kit listings for these projects here.

How to Enter

To enter: 

  1. Follow @jacquifink and @kpcyarn on Instagram or Facebook
  2. Sign up to my Mailing List on the Homepage of my website
  3. Share my Instagram or Facebook Giveaway Post on your Stories to help me spread the word about this fantastic giveaway
  4. Tag a friend

Get your entry in before 29 July Midnight AEST to be in the running. The winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by me directly. I will announce the winner on Instagram and Facebook after I have verified that entry conditions have been met.

 Good luck. Lots of love, Jac xx




This is a lovely giveaway! Thanks for the chance! Signed up to mailing list!

Lori September 16, 2021

Awesome knitwear

Jo Jenssen September 16, 2021

Leave a comment

All comments are moderated before being published

The #Knitwell collection was designed by Jacqui for all women who favour an effortless and earthy aesthetic. 

In collaboration with KPC